Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Take me out to the BALL GAME!

We had so much fun in our $4 rock pile seats last night! The game was so exciting and the Rockies WON! Denver is such a great city! I love working downtown. Coors field is only 4 blocks away from my building and so we got free parking to boot! (Needless to say, James is not the best at fitting us both in the view of the camera... at least he got all of me in both shots... i love him ;-))

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

That looks fun...I'm jealous!

Emily and David said...

Fun! It looks like a pretty stadium!

Kali and JT said...

I like your music (as always... you are the best music finder)I always listen to it while I wash endless amounts of dishes. We have no dishwasher :) I want to come visit!