We got snow. Twice now. James and I got to go to the Rockies last playoff game this season. Me and my dad took Sadie to a place where you wash your own dog and pay approximately $15 dollars to do so. Is that weird? He got her face real good. and... I got a hair cut.
Stay tuned.... something exciting is bound to happen sooner or later... :)
8 comments:
I love your haircut...but your haircuts always turn out good:)
Great haircut! You look lovely. Also, I really love that you took Sadie to a Doggy Bath House hahaha. I love pets. I bet she smells nice now?
xxx
Can't wait for "exciting" to happen!
snow, crazy! We are still in flip flops down here! It was fun seeing you two! We'll have to do it again sometime!
Stop it! are you preggers?? The least you could do is TXT ME!!! :)
Well you said "exciting" so I figured you were growing a little mate for our baby:)
I love your hair! It's been too long since I've seen you!
https://www.dekcrayon.id/2019/01/tips-mengajukan-pinjaman-online-cepat-mudah.html
Post a Comment