Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I thought I was over cupcakes.

Until I saw these on... pinterest or something of that sort.

I then had to make them for my mom's birthday because buttered popcorn jelly bellies are her absolute favorite.

And she loved them.  I am not even exaggerating.  She really loved them.




Proof that it wasn't easy.  And that the job was much too big for my small kitchen.  

4 comments:

Kali and JT said...

I don't think being over cupcakes is a thing. Ever. You are super chef! Teach me your ways, since the last time I made cupcakes was umm
2005?

~Kara~ said...

oh my gosh these are SO cute!! Nice job Taylor!!! :)

tlsumner said...

My favorite thing in the world now!!!! they were DELICIOUS!!! I want them everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner!!

Lindsey said...

They look yummy! and you did an awesome job at making them look really pretty too! Will you send me the recipe?