Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

KETCHUP

I doubt anyone has missed our blogs, but I've been feeling pretty guilty for the past few months now so I decided I needed to post some updates.

It's been 7 months since my last post.  Skyler turned one. And 18 months - I feel like that's kind of a big deal because now she goes to nursery.  She really likes it as long as she's not too tired, which kinda depends on the day because while most of the time she's still napping twice a day, sometimes that doesn't happen and, well...  that just makes for a rough day.

I'm already overwhelmed just by looking thorugh pictures, though, so I think I'm not going to do a full re-cap, but stick to some highlights and then move forward.

Skyler's FIRST Birthday
Theme: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Date: April 27, 2014


SUMMER EVENTS
Denver Century July 2014
 Boulder Ironman August 2014
"Iron Grandpa"
 Aurora Triathlon September 2014
Skyler's such a good sport whenever we go spend a whole day watching a race.  Maybe one day she'll be going so watch her mama! Maybe.

RANDOM SKYLER CUTENESS

PUMPKIN PATCH

3 comments:

Kali and JT said...

Your long hair at the pumpkin patch, gorgeous!!!! Also so many races, I can't wait to see what you decide to try maybe like swim the English chanel or something? ? Great update, loved Skylark party, wish I could have been there, she is cuter than ever!

Kali and JT said...

Channel, not chanel. don't try swimming in perfume I think the fumes might be deadly.

Kali and JT said...

Whoa my phone is doing some crazy auto correct. Skyler. Duh. We all know Skylark is not a name