Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OH JOY!

Hope everyone had a joyous thanksgiving! We missed everyone that we weren't with! We had enough food for about 23958827 people, but there were only 5 of us.... still eating leftovers. mmmm!

We had a lot of fun helping put up Christmas lights the other day... Being on the roof is fun, but also very scary! There was soooo much to do, but with the help of everyone it took no time at all! Even Mac helped... and boy did we wear him out! I know I know, youre probably thinking "it kinda looks like a ginger bread house.......on drugs" Just wait till you see the inside!
Oh, and I got new glasses and I love them....
Chelsey is going to have Weston any minute now....My mom is leaving in the morning and I am leaving on Thursday, I cant wait!!!















3 comments:

Dusty and Joslin said...

James is such a good helper!!! :) Cute glasses too by the way...and wow I can't wait for CHELS! PUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!

Kim said...

Looks like you guys live in a beautiful place! We only saw the reception area in the dark, and that was gorgeous! Kim

JaMie said...

love the glasses! We are staying here for Christmas so if your not busy... ha... Miss YOU!