On saturday we got to go to the BYU vs. CSU game up in Fort Collins. It was soooo much fun! I didn't realize how much I missed BYU games! We went with my parents and some of their friends and their kids. The game was awesome! It was like "oh no we are gonna lose!" then "oh yay we are gonna win!" then "oh no we are gonna lose!" then "WOW yay we won!!!" It was so exciting! I even got a picture with COSMO! We had so much fun, and then after the game we got to see my brother Nic who was home from Steamboat for the day! He is doing good.
James decided to go on our trip to Idaho without me (seeing how I can't take a week off from my new job). He left yesterday making his way through Provo, and Ogden, and then up to Rexburg tomorrow to go live off the land with his friends... we'll see how that goes. Hopefully he will take pictures so we can blog about it when he gets home!
Good news. My sister Chelsey and her hubby Eric decided on a name for the little baby boy in her belly. He will be called Weston. So cute. And we just learned today that he finally decided to turn upside down! So now he will be ready to bust out of there in 1 month from today!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!
Here are some photos from the game and from Halloween:
4 comments:
I love your costume! So funny!!
love the fish costume! Too cute. Sounds like you and James are doing great. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys someday soon again!
Love the cosume! So wish I could have gone to the game too, thanks for the invite:) jk and you are really moving up in the world with business cards... miss you!!!
You're the cutest human fish I have ever seen!
So glad that Weston has a name too! :-)
Post a Comment