Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby, Mountains, Christmas

First of all, I would like to introduce my new nephew Weston. He is the greatest baby in the world. I love him so much he is so sweet and precious. He was born Dec. 4th, 8lbs 8oz. and 21 inches long.



James and I got to go snowboarding about a week ago. It was like 3 degrees, but it was sunny and beautiful! We had so much fun.. I was sore for days!

Merry Christmas to everyone! We hope yours was as great as ours! I got Dance Dance Revolution!!! :) Hopefully we will get to come visit all of our friends and family very soon! We miss you all!

We have matching shirts.

3 comments:

JaMie said...

Weston is adorable... Now its your turn:)

Thrillsons said...

Weston already misses you guys! (And so does Danger! Thanks for taking care of him on his Dog vacation)

Danny & Branae Porter said...

hope you had a Merry Christmas! Weston is adorable..it looks like you guys are having a blast in colorado! We sure miss ya