There were some real close calls! I didn't get any SUPER good shots but some cool ones. What a dangerous hobby/career. Some of these winners make over a million bucks a year! Crazy! One of the clowns got flipped in the air by one of the bulls horns... It was insane, he probably flew over 10 feet in the air!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Stock Show with my AWESOME Dad!!!
My dad and I went to the National Western Stock show for the Pro Bull Riding Competition! It was so much fun! It was interesting because I loved it and it made me want to live on a farm and have my kids grow up bein cowboys and cowgirls... Like I already want to live vicariously thorugh them and they are not even born yet! Ha! We had so much fun! I love this picture of my dad. He looks great. I got all dressed up in my hat and boots, it was fun and I even wore a big belt buckle.


There were some real close calls! I didn't get any SUPER good shots but some cool ones. What a dangerous hobby/career. Some of these winners make over a million bucks a year! Crazy! One of the clowns got flipped in the air by one of the bulls horns... It was insane, he probably flew over 10 feet in the air!
There were some real close calls! I didn't get any SUPER good shots but some cool ones. What a dangerous hobby/career. Some of these winners make over a million bucks a year! Crazy! One of the clowns got flipped in the air by one of the bulls horns... It was insane, he probably flew over 10 feet in the air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't know if a stock show is the same thing as a rodeo....but I went to a rodeo once and thought that was totally awesome too! Glad you had a fun time!
Have you seen the video of Ryan and Conrad riding the bulls? Its a must see. Ok I feel like I am living my dreams through Kylie too... Ha. PS she starts tumbling class tomorrow, fun!
What a fun daddy daughter date! Too bad you couldn't get dad to dress up with you! I really want to get into geneology one of these days too and I keep saying it, but I have no idea how to start so if you figure it out you'll have to teach me!
You are SOO beautiful Taylor. I miss you! Come visit me. I need you. haha
Post a Comment