Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

The House!

Isn't it so cute?! I think so! I know it's small but it is so perfect for us. I don't know if I can wait till March 3oth(closing date) to move in... oh but I guess we will have to. I will post some inside photos soon!

3 comments:

Kali and JT said...

OH MY GOSHHH!!! You guys got it?! That is so fabulous! I can't wait to see the inside. So you guys are sticking around arvada then hmm?! Wow you are a real adult! I loooove the house can't wait to see it in person!

JaMie said...

OMGWTF! This is so super cute! I am so happy for you guys. For sure put up picts of the inside and I really cant wait to see how you guys spruce it up.

Kim said...

What a cute house! I'm so happy for you guys! How exciting!