Taylor! You must be so excited! What a cute house! I'm so jealous of all of you grown up buying homes! I feel like we'll never get there:) Where is it? Are you guys still in CO? You guys are adorable!
Ok... A: LOVE the hard wood! B: Love the yard.. A little daunting but super beautiful. C: I am just so so happy for you guys! Yeah for buying a home! Lalawhoopie
holy cow...there is something very wrong about the fact that you are buying a home before me. Aren't we still teenagers? Aren't you still 14 and I'm just 17? Crazy...
Well, I LOVE your new home! It is so cute! Good job! I bet Tyresha will be sad though :-(...Moms always love having their kids close by.
10 comments:
The house is so cute! How exciting. It looks like its the perfect size. The yard is gorgeous. Why is the grass so green this time of year?
It is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person once you guys are all moved in!
Taylor! You must be so excited! What a cute house! I'm so jealous of all of you grown up buying homes! I feel like we'll never get there:) Where is it? Are you guys still in CO? You guys are adorable!
sorry, this is Erin.. signed in under my husband apparently:)
Colby... (williams) hehe..
How exciting for you guys! Congrats on the new house.
Your house is so cute i love it! now you guys need either a dog or a baby...
haha
Ok... A: LOVE the hard wood!
B: Love the yard.. A little daunting but super beautiful. C: I am just so so happy for you guys! Yeah for buying a home! Lalawhoopie
holy cow...there is something very wrong about the fact that you are buying a home before me. Aren't we still teenagers? Aren't you still 14 and I'm just 17? Crazy...
Well, I LOVE your new home! It is so cute! Good job! I bet Tyresha will be sad though :-(...Moms always love having their kids close by.
wow, what a cute house. can't wait to see it in person!!!
Post a Comment