Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

First Night...

So we slept at our new house for the first time last night. What a weird experience. I felt like I was on vacation at first, and then once James left for work (4:30am) I was too weirded out/scared to go back to sleep. I heard every single little creak the house made and I was pretty sure there was someone in the house... Anyway, I love our new house it is so awesome! I can't wait to decorate it all and show everyone pictures. Don't get too excited though as I am sure it will take a verrrry long time! Thats all for now! :)

8 comments:

Chelsey said...

That's funny. I hate being home alone too. You'll have to get to know your neighbors so you feel safer!

Unknown said...

YEAH!! You have a house! HAHA we call our bedroom windows hotel windows because we feel like we're at a hotel when we leave the blinds open. Totally wierd, but you'll get used to it! We can't wait to come see it!!!! hint hint hint.

JaMie said...

Thats why you need a security system! I get so scared too. Ps My ego is prego! Yeah

Kali and JT said...

hey hey! How is the new house!? I want to come and see!

Kim said...

Congratulations! What a fun time for you guys!

TaitFam4 said...

I actually HATE twin. I think it is really boring...so you should come visit. PLEASE! I am bored out of my mind!!! I miss you!

Kali and JT said...

hey update this thing!! For our 1 year we went to las vegas and stayed at some swanky hotels, just very relaxing and saw a show and played in the pool. What did you guys do? Congrats on making it 1 year wahhoooo!

TaitFam4 said...

You need to update your blog! If you like twin falls so much then get your butt over here! Jordan would LOVE to see James and I would LOVE to see you! We have gone to do all those things...it is very pretty. Its just lonely here. I don't know anyone...thats really all it is.