Ok ok ok! Things have been a little crazy lately so I have not blogged for a while. Big deal. Jk. I know how interesting you all find our lives, sorry I have been holding back. I keep planning on doing it and then something comes up...and I know it's not like it takes my whold life to update but, I just haven't been motivated enough. There is something about blogging unfortunate events that is not as fun as blogging fun happy stuff. (Not that our lives have been completely terrible or anything, we have had a good mix of great and not so great things going on the past month or so.) I will tell you about it now and then post some pictures later on when (if) I find my camera.
First comes First! We made it 1 year!!! Congratulations to us, our 1st anniversary was on May 2nd, 2009! We can't believe it has been a year already, holy cow that went by so fast and so much has happened.
(I plan to post some pictures from our wedding... or from the mag our wedding was featured in just to brag a little bit.)
2 comments:
Like oh my gosh!!! 1st and foremost, CONGRATS on the first year of happiness in your marriage! 2nd off all, in a magazine eh!? I better see some pictures quite soon! That is just SO darn cool to have your wedding in a magazine. YIPPEE!!!
yah for the 1st year! Congrats guys...and I never knew you were featured in a magazine either, I wanna see the pictures!
Post a Comment