All I have to say is, I hope James and I have good memories because we didn't take ANY pictures this Christmas or New Years... OOPS! We had a great Christmas though, it went by so fast I can't believe its 2010 already!
I have taken some random pictures with my phone that I thought would be nice to share since I haven't updated the blog for a while...
This is the bookshelf James built for me. Cool huh!

This is my dad, brother, and husband pushing a Lexus off a patch of icy snow on Christmas Day. What an insensible car to be driving in this kind of weather.

This is our beautiful Christmas tree and James' huge awesome present... can you guess what it might be???

This is a truly beautiful Christmas tree at my Grandmother Beverly's house. You gotta see it in real life it's amazing, this picture does not do it justice whatsoever. She's good.



No comments:
Post a Comment