Wow! Are you guys just doing it buy yourselves??!
Oh man, that does look hard and not only that but scary too!!! Good job for gettin' the guts to do that!!! I bet that was fun though!!!
WE LOVE ROCK CLIMBING!! It's such a rush huh? I'd say we need to go together but it's only going to get harder for me to drag my big fat belly up the rock so...next spring?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! Are you guys just doing it buy yourselves??!
Oh man, that does look hard and not only that but scary too!!! Good job for gettin' the guts to do that!!! I bet that was fun though!!!
WE LOVE ROCK CLIMBING!! It's such a rush huh? I'd say we need to go together but it's only going to get harder for me to drag my big fat belly up the rock so...next spring?
Post a Comment