Our honeymoon was so much fun! We went on a cruise that left from Florida, went to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Isla Roatan. We have about a bazillion pictures, these are some of the better/funner ones... ya I know, funner is not a word. I think our next blog will be all pictures of the food we ate on the cruise. It was just so pretty, you would not believe how much we ate. "A cruise is really just a giant floating buffet" -James ... Feel free to comment!
James' favorite part of the cruise was the all you can eat anytime of the day or night soft serve icecream. It always made him so happy...

Im loving the beach...
From our balcony...
James is sitting on a cool beach.
Dinner.
Tabyana beach in Roatan was so beautiful!
Hott!
Sexy.
Sexy.
This place (Isla Roatan) is soooo beautiful!

James is doing the upside down trick on the zipline!!!
The zipline was the most fun for sure!!!
Im not as good at the upside down trick..
That is so cool.
Dont look at her, look at the beautiful scenery.

"Cruise Ship Alley"
Big slide at the ghetto beach!
We should have gone tubing in Belize.
Awww.
On top of the mountain we could see ocean on both sides. It was really sunny...

Still in Tampa...
Our first formal dinner.
James trying to knock a coconut out of the tree in Grand Cayman.
James celebrating his success.
Cozumel.
6 comments:
ok, you guys definitely succeeded in making me jealous! Looks like you had a great time - awesome!
I think James is right, we need to do a family cruise for Christmas!
love ya guys!
Yes- very jealous! Looks like the cruise was amazing! I agree with Nicole, we all need to go next time! ~Emily
Welcome to the blogging world! It'll be so fun to be able to keep up with your adventures! Your wedding was beautiful and we were so happy to be part of it! I'm anxious to get to know Taylor better, she seems awesome! Have a fun summer in Tennessee, sounds like the perfect summer to start a new married life! Your honeymoon looks like it was a blast. I'm so jealous about the ziplining! I so want to do that someday! We'll keep checking back! Congratulations again! Kim
Looks like so much fun! I love crusing!!! You guys got some awesome pictures, you make a beautiful couple! Can't wait for more posts and pictures of the wedding. The ones I have seen were beautiful and everyone said it was amazing!
Welcome to the blogging world!
jealous is the perfect word. Could you two be any cuter of a couple? I am glad to see you are blogging so we can keep in better touch!
Hey guys, Taylor.. we haven't met but we are more cousins from the Clark clan. We just wanted to say Congratulations and you guys are so cute! love all the pics, it looks like you guys had a perfect honeymoon! I need a cruise!
Post a Comment