Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Meanwhile...

Hello Everyone.
Sorry for not keeping up with the blog lately. I just want to assure you that all of our favorite wedding photos will soon be posted on our blog for you to admire, meanwhile, if you want to check them out on the photographers website just click on this link:

http://digitalizatt.instaproofs.com/collection.php?event=41954

If you would like prints of any photos just give me a list of the title or number of the photo for example, TJRLDBS010.jpg and I can upload them to a wallgreens near you!

If you want any other size besides 4x6 please include that information...

This might be kinda difficult to understand so feel free to give either me or James a call whenever.

Here is a hot shot of the best husband ever in his cute work outfit... :)

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

your pictures turned out amazing! Glad to hear that you two seem so happy! You hear so many people say the first year is the hardest, I thought it was bliss!

Kim said...

Yea, you're back! Can't wait to read more about your adventures! Uniforms are so cool, aren't they?! Kim

Nicole Nixon said...

what have you crazy kids been up to??? been thinking about you the last few days. hope life in nashville is good. i'll be posting some pix of your newest nephew later today! :)

The Marsden 6 said...

Love the pix, looks like such a fun wedding and you make a beautiful couple!!!

Grandma B said...

I have been looking at your pictures all morning trying to pick my favorite to have framed, I am having a really hard time there are so many favorites to choose from. what's your favorite?