This is me at the Chocolate Factory I'm currently working at. Fun stuff.
Me and James at the APX dinner last Saturday night at Dave and Busters!
My hand that I accidentally stabbed with one of my new sharp knives. I learned my lesson.
James playing volleyball with other APX guys/wives. He is so good. Look how high he can jump!!
Haha, this was another great shot of the volleyball game!
This is James' camouflage outfit for boar hunting this weekend. He beat his best selling week by more than anyone else and the incentive this time was a boar hunting trip. How exciting right!? :)
6 comments:
looks like you guys are having a fun summer! did g.i.james get any boars on the hunting trip?
Don't shoot your eye out kid!
It's fun to see the pictues of you two. Taylor your hand looks so sore, it looks like it may be getting infected. the first good set of cutco knifes I had I cut my finger real good too. I'm glad you have fun at work. your work place would be a dangerous place for me. take care of yourself and my g.i. james. LOVE YA
That is a nasty knife wound! That picture of James in his hunting garb cracks me up! Those boars will never see him coming.
I want to hear if he gets a boar!
I tried to warn you about those knives! Is it getting any better? Love the picture of you two where you wearing that headband Taylor...
Post a Comment