Monday, June 23, 2008
The Hunt.
Oh my gosh. I am eating the boar. It is sooooooo good. James got home this morning from his boar hunt with about 50 lbs of meat. So tonight we made some pork sausage egg biscuits that are so good!!! I almost had a hard time eating it after I saw the pictures of the actual boar. It still makes me a little queasy when I look at it, but it is the best tasting pork I have ever eaten. We now have a freezer full of pork sausage, pork chops, pork roasts, pork steaks, pork ribs and pork I dont even know. I wish all of you could have some of this! Its so good. James is really loving the hunting thing so I guess I can stop buying meat from the grocery store.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I heard that wild boar meat is really good. bon apetite
yumm-o!
HI! So..I JUST saw your comment on my blog. :-)
And, I think I saw "A Walk to Remember" 8 times in the theatre. That sounds better than 9. haha.
AND...you're married! And you guys are sooo cute!
Awesome...Pork "The other white meat"...yes I'm with you...a little freaky!
That is so crazy...I almost feel like he went to another county. (Maybe it's because I've never hunted before)
nice shotgun...
way ta bring home the bacon!!!!
Looks like they had fun! Branae was right too...your wedding pics are amazing! Well, here is my blog, I'm going to add you to my friends list! www.jessandemhavens.blogspot.com
Emily
hope you guys are enjoying the everything pork! i heard you also get the boar's head stuffed and mounted- i wanna see a picture of that when you get it!
hi taylor, this is sarah haynie! i found your blog off emilys. and OH MY GOSH, i absolutely LOVE your wedding dress. i thought i had the most beautiful dress in the world, but you might have topped it. i loved how mine in the front came up to my knees, but yours is even cooler! and i can relate to the tons of meat :) i still have deer meat left over from his deer hunt last fall. yikes!!! and does it really taste good?? we haven't tried it yet...
Post a Comment