Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Millions of PEACHES!!!


So last week all the girls decided to go pick peaches. Besides the ridiculous heat it was a blast. These are the best peaches I have ever eaten in my life! I don't ever want to eat a peach from the grocery store again!

Posing for a peachy picture.

This is Kylie, my friend Jamie's daughter. She is so cute and so funny! If I do end up having any girls I want them to be exactly like her!

The poor old man who owned the orchard had to take a picture of our group with probably 9 different cameras. He was so nice!

Jamie and Kylie and Nathan

3 comments:

Emily and David said...

sounds like a fun day and i bet those were yummy peaches! i like the new blog layout by the way!

tlsumner said...

WOW! what a bunch of pretty girls! Nothing like fresh peaches!

Kim said...

How fun! I love the last picture of your friend and her kids. Totally framable! Looks like you guys are having some great experiences! kim