
Me and James playin some good old fashion cricket!
Yay!!!!!! We FINALLY got our internet to work again!!!!! I feel so disconnected from the world when I dont have the internet at my fingertips, it's crazy!
Here is something fun for you all to see... James and I went to Dave and Busters on the 4th of July and took a ride in the Gene Machine to find out what our kids are gonna look like! Isn't he cute?! Looks just like James! The red turtle neck is my favorite part!
The next picture is us on this really gigantic bridge that you cant see at all because it is dark. But this is where we were able to see about 10 different firework shows all at the same time!
The last photo is from a couple weeks ago. We had a bbq and played volleyball with all of the APX kids. It was so fun and the food was delicious!!
6 comments:
looks like you guys are happy and enjoying the summer!
coolio. looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
You have a blog- yay! It looks like you guys are having a blast! Give me a call sometime I miss you. That boar looks huge by the way. How much did that thing weigh?!
Glad to have you back online! I was wondering what happened to you! That Gene Machine looks way cool! kim
Hey thats a pretty good look gene machine kid...i've seen some from other people that look rather funky. Sounds like you guys had a fun 4th of July!
So glad you guys are back into the world of blogging. Looks like you are having fun!
Post a Comment