
About a month ago my grandpa's (dad's dad's) health started going down a steep hill. He had been struggling with ongoing health problems including 3 types of cancer for quite some time. His most recent struggle was bone cancer, and while he had enough strength to keep on keepin on for a very long time, he passed away last Sunday night May 17th. We went out to Utah that weekend and were able to spend time with him and say goodbye. I was able to go out this past weekend for the funeral which was very nice. I know he would have really appreciated what everyone had to say. I loved him so much, and I will miss him dearly but I know that I will be able to see him again some day. (I am going to keep practicing golf so that I can play a decent game with him. I think I am the only grandchild who hasn't!)
2 comments:
Taylor, we are so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Sounds like he was a great guy.
That is really sweet...
Post a Comment